Friday 21 September 2012

Delicate Mani From Day 15! Featuring Pretty & Polished Cheer Camp

So I was going to use this for my glitter mani day but because I couldn't get over how delicate and dainty this polish was! So even though the challenge called for delicate "print", I thought this was a suitable mani for this day!


This is Pretty & Polished Cheer Camp! I purchased Cheer Camp from Pretty & Polished some time back in August so when I received it I was very excited because it is my dream polish. I love pastels, I love glitter and I love glitter in a creme base because you get automatic glitter sandwiches.


This nail polish is so fittingly named Cheer Camp, but it kinda reminds me of ballet dancers & their leotards. This is 3 coats of Cheer Camp. It is a combination of light pink & purple hex glitters in different sizes suspended in a very light pastel pink creme base.
Dreamy. That's all I can say. The formula was so nice, not too thick. Just perfect.


You can purchase Cheer Camp and other Pretty & Polished polishes on Etsy and keep an eye on new polishes and restocks on Facebook. Cheer Camp is currently in stock, so go get it!

So tomorrow I will be posting another two challenge mani's! One being tomorrow's challenge, inspired by a song & two being tribal from day 16. I kinda cheated for tribal, but it still counts.
See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment