Saturday 8 September 2012

Challenge Day 7: Vintage Black & White With Bows!

Prepare for a double post. I started this manicure yesterday and then finished it today, so I only wore the finished manicure for half a day (That's what I get for slacking off!).

I was inspired by half vintage looks half comic book. I just wanted to do something funky & cute with a little more detail.


Isn't it so cute! It just reminds me of something along the lines of a vintage dress. I started with a base of Sally Hansen Whirlwind White. It's a good white polish for stamping, but I don't normally wear it alone on my nail. It's too chalky. However, it's a great base for bright nail art like this.


I didn't get too many great shots of this mani for some reason. They all looked great on my camera.
The polka dots were done with a dotting tool and a drugstore black polish. The bows were hand painted with a nail art brush & OPI Comet Loves Cupid.

This has been my favorite mani so far! I'm excited to get into the more challenging days!

No comments:

Post a Comment