Saturday 1 September 2012

Challenge Day 1: Red!

Hello! So it seems like everyone is doing to 31 Day Challenge again. Which i tried to start a while back and failed miserably. But I thought, hey, why not?


Today also marks the first day of September! Goodbye summer, hello new beginnings! I love fall colors and wanted to say "see you soon" to some of my bright, neon colors. Because of that, I wanted to do a darker themed mani!


I started with 2 coats of China Glaze Purr-fect Plum. It's a burgundy (not a plum in my opinion) creme with really nice coverage and formula. I used 2 coats to even it all out but it's really nice and opaque. This is from the On Safari collection, which I love and need more of!


Then I did my favorite go-to pattern, leopard print! The spots are done with OPI Friar, Friar, Pants On Fire! It's a red that shimmers orange and it's one of my favorites in my whole collection of polish.


I then did the black spots with a black nail art pen from eBay. I love leopard print, it never fails me when I can't come up with any fancy ideas. I love the vampy look this has! Perfect for fall.
I'm going out tonight so i can't wait to match these nails with some red lipstick ;)

Have any of you decided to jump on board with the challenge?

1 comment:

  1. Yup! I'm doing it too! I'm doing it every other day though because of work constraints. Can't wait to see what the other 30 days bring!

    ReplyDelete