Wednesday 5 September 2012

Challenge Day 5: Blue feat. Pretty & Polished Beach Bum!

Today's post has to be a little quicker because I have to go to work! Also, because of my time limit, I didn't do anything too fancy today. I still wanted to make it exciting though!


This is 2 coats of Sally Hansen Pacific Blue with a coat of Pretty & Polished Beach Bum on top. Pacific Blue is an amazing, bright royal blue and is one of my favorites in my collection. It's almost a one coater, but I usually do an extra coat out of habit anyway.
Beach Bum is AMAZING, I love it so much, it is a mixture of small to large green and blue hex glitters in a clear base. You could wear this so many ways.


Then I wanted to spice up the manicure a little more! I hadn't done a crackle mani in a while, so I painted a coat of China Glaze Black Mesh on my thumb and ring finger nails.


What can I say, queen of accent nails over here! I don't think I've done a manicure without at least one accent finger since day one!


Pretty & Polished polishes can be purchased through her Etsy and also on Llarowe.

Well, I'm off to work! Sorry for the lack of detail in today's post!
My nails do look cute, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment