Wednesday 12 September 2012

Challenge Day 12: Striped Nails

This post is coming to you a little late at night, oops! I am not a morning person, so I'm always up late since I often work evenings.

Today's theme was stripes! I painted my nails before work today and just loved this mani. I have seen this simple design all over and wanted to give it a shot.


I love how long this made my nails look! The color combination is also so chic and fashionable that I looked at my nails all day long. This is something I would imagine you'd see on runway, since they are always doing effortless yet eye-catching designs.


This is 3 coats of Joe Fresh Ballet Slipper (I think that's what it's called, I'll edit this later if it isn't!) which is one of my favorite nudes because it's slightly lighter than my skin tone but still has pink undertones. One coat of this polish is perfect for french manicures on paler-skinned ladies.


The stripe was then done with a black 2-way nail art pen from ebay! Sweet, huh? I can't wait to try this with different color combinations.

Tomorrow's theme is animal print! Obviously I'll do my signature leopard print for that one, but let's see if I can spruce it up a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment