Monday 10 September 2012

Challenge Day 9: Rainbow Nails!

These were yesterday's nails, and the theme for that day was rainbow! I have done one rainbow mani before and I really loved it and enjoyed doing it but I never thought to do any other ones!

I LOVED the way this mani turned out. I just grabbed rainbow colors and went to town, my best creations always happen when I have absolutely no plan!


I started with 1 coat of Sally Hansen Whirlwind White and then a coat of Pretty & Polished Party On My Yacht. Party On My Yacht was such a perfect base to use because it almost was like a rainbow sprinkle background.


The colors I used for the rainbows were Essence Ultimate Pink, China Glaze Breakin', OPI The It Color, OPI Who The Shrek Are You?, China Glaze For Audrey & OPI Do You Lilac It?.


I just went to town starting with the pink stripe and then I added on from there. I loved the way it turned out! I was showing it off all day.

Today's challenge is gradient nails, so I better get to it!

1 comment:

  1. aww so cute ,cute rainbow look so colorfull

    btw,i follow you hope you followback dear

    http://leeviahan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete