Tuesday 4 September 2012

Challenge Day 4: Green feat. KBShimmer Radioactive!

I was feeling a little uninspired today, I have a terrible cold and am missing work. I was sick-free all summer, so I knew I was going to get it eventually.

Anyway, being uninspired is a great time to try out a fancy glitter indie polish! I have been lusting after KBShimmers for a while and finally got my hands on some! So of course I had to try one out.


Here's a fancy bottle shot for you all! This is KBShimmer Radioactive! It is part of the second most recent collection which was full of neons & glitter! Radioactive immediately caught my eye so I snatched it up as soon as I could.


This is 3 coats of Radioactive. It is a neon highlighter-green jelly with black square, hex, bar & shard glitter suspended in the base. It is surprisingly even brighter in person. I wish I had this earlier in the summer! It also would be a neat Halloween polish if you wanted to be Frankenstein!


Of course I didn't want to leave it at that, so I added some diagonal stripes with Sally Hansen Mint Sorbet and a striper brush. I didn't realize that the one stripe on my ring finger was a little shaky until I applied topcoat, oh well!




You can purchase KBShimmer online on the website and for all my fellow Canadian ladies you can purchase it on Harlow & Co!
Radioactive is currently in stock on KBShimmer's website but not on Harlow & Co. For restock information follow KBShimmer and Harlow & Co on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment