Thursday 29 November 2012

Pretty & Polished Mannequin Hands

The polish I'm going to show you today is one I was VERY excited for. Pretty & Polished came out with a few polishes to add to their main line along with the Christmas collection, and as soon as I saw Mannequin Hands I had to have it.

Here are some swatches, along with my first impressions of the polish.



This is one coat of Mannequin Hands (Over my extremely uneven nails. Hello dry winter, thanks for breaking my nails!) It is a pinkish-nude jelly with baby pink hex glitters. I instantly thought of how darling this would be for a french manicure with a twist.



And this is 3 coats of Mannequin Hands. I think I prefer this as a sheer. The opacity kinda ruins the delicacy of the nude & pink. Or maybe It's because I'm not a huge fan of the color of the base at full opacity. I might try layering it over a more opaque nude as a topper.


Maybe if my nails weren't so stained from hair color It might've looked better, ha! Anyway, Mannequin Hands is a great polish for any nude or french manicure lover.

You can purchase Pretty & Polished on Etsy. Mannequin Hands is not currently in stock, but there are lots of other beautiful polishes in stock! Such as some of the Christmas collection! (swatches coming soon!)

No comments:

Post a Comment