Thursday 1 November 2012

Halloween Themed Nails! - Bloody Drips

Did everyone have a good Halloween!? I went out last weekend and yesterday I took on my yearly duty of handing out candy. Always a good time!

Yesterday I sported a Halloween manicure to have my fingers participate in the holiday! I didn't do any jack-o-lanterns or frankensteins, but I did do something gruesome & spooky!



My nails are dripping blood! I called these my murderer nails! I wanted to do something fun like this because I couldn't really do a costume related manicure (I was a flapper).


This manicure was created with 3 coats of Lime Crime Milky Ways for the base & Joe Fresh Wine for the drippies. Wine is the perfect blood color, because it's a jelly. So it almost gave my drips a clot look but leaving darker areas. Really awesome!


This is also my first post featuring my camera in it's proper photo-taking glory! I made a lightbox to take my photos in (following this tutorial by Sarah from Chalkboard Nails!). Don't they look so much better! I'm so pleased.

Hope you all enjoyed your Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment