Monday 5 November 2012

Wonder Beauty Products Aphrodisiac!

Happy Monday! Here in Canada the winter season is upon us, so I've been more into pastels, light colors and sparkly glitter that imitates the snow.

Wonder Beauty Products Aphrodisiac is definitely one of those light colors that is perfect for winter & spring! I am also excited to show this off because WBP recently started retailing their polishes in bottles with brushes instead of jars! Way easier for my lazy self.


Aphrodisiac is a light mint/turquoise jelly with small orange & blue hex glitters and small & medium sized gold & silver hex glitters. I love any polish that consists of glitter in a creamy jelly base, because they are glitter sandwiches in a bottle!


The polish is quite sheer, this is 3 coats for full opacity. The build up is worth it, however, because the glitters are beautiful & I love the color combinations.


I really love wearing light polishes in the winter, but I also love wearing deep dark colors! Both make my (super pale) skin look so nice!

You can purchase Wonder Beauty Products on Etsy, and Aphrodisiac is currently up for sale along with dozens of other great polishes! Go check it out!

1 comment: