Thursday 8 November 2012

A Wintery, Glittery Manicure!

It's the most wonderful time of the year! Christmas polish collections are hittin' the shelves again and I am forever excited. I picked up some polishes from the China Glaze & Venique collections!

I was especially excited to try out the Venique polishes i bought, because the brand is fairly new to me. I actually use it at work when I do manicures and I've come to love it a lot.


This is a fun, wintery use of my new Venique glitter! This mani started with 2 coats of China Glaze Towel Boy Toy, which is another new polish I picked up recently. It is a sky blue creme with a little bit of a royal blue shimmer. I love to use blue to create snowy manicures, so it was perfect.


Then I added one coat of Venique Twinkling Glitter! It is an assortment of small & medium holographic silver hex glitters in a clear base. It is amazingly sparkly. I was so impressed with the shine.


And here is an out of focus photo showing the holographic rainbow of the glitter! I love all the different colors you can see! Twinkling Glitter is a must have for any glitter lover. It's spectacular!

No comments:

Post a Comment