Friday 9 November 2012

China Glaze Holiday Joy - Red Satin & Pure Joy!

Today I have 2 polishes from the China Glaze Holiday Joy collection to show you! Christmas Collections have always been my favorite, lots of the polishes I get from these collections I use year round (OPI Comet Loves Cupid is my favorite red!)



Here is two coats of China Glaze Red Satin. It is a deep red creme leaning a bit jelly. It is a polish where you could apply too thick in some areas and get darker spots, so it's important to apply evenly.


It is a beautiful red to add to any collection. Christmas time is the best time to get new reds! This is the perfect classic red polish.


Then I painted one coat of China Glaze Pure Joy as a glitter topper! It is a clear base with tons of micro red glitters and a bunch of slightly larger gold glitters. It is so amazing and so Christmas-y!


It's hard to photograph red glitter on a red base, so I also took a photo in non-direct light to show the glitters a little better.


It is a little out of focus but in this photo you can see how the red glitters are almost the same color as the base creating a neat, sparkly effect! And the gold glitters are just the icing on the cake.


And an out of focus photo to show you the shine of the glitter!

Glitter is my favorite and the Christmas season is definitely the season of glitter! I can't wait to show you all the other Christmas glitter I got my hands on!

No comments:

Post a Comment