Tuesday 27 November 2012

Neon Dot Stripes!

Sorry it's been so long! Suddenly work got crazy because 1, we had a black friday sale, and 2, before Christmas everyone wants their hair done. Regardless I am back and even though I haven't had time to post, I've built up lots of goodies to show you.

Today I'm gonna show you what wonders a dotting tool can create! With my Lime Crime babies (my new favorites) I did some fabulous mix n match dot stripes!



The colors I used were Lime Crime Once In A Blue Mousse, Lime Crime Pastelchio, Lime Lavendairy and a generic black creme. I think the funnest part of this manicure is the different sized dots in each stripe.


Something so simple can look so complicated and funky! Can't wait to try this in all sorts of different colors.

Lime Crime polishes can be purchased on Harlow & Co for $8.50 a bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment