Friday 2 November 2012

Candeo Colors Jellybean

I had been lusting after this polish for so, so long. So when I finally got my hands on it I was so excited to test it out and see it in all it's glory.

Sad story is, I hate the formula. It is so thick, a nightmare to apply and not flattering on my skin tone at all. Major sadness over here.


It doesn't look too bad in my pictures at all (minus the mysterious chip on my index finger, I didn't even notice that). In person it just made my skin look dead.
Candeo Colors Jellybean is a pastel yellow creme with multicolored hexes suspended in the base. This is 3 coats of the polish.


 Had the formula been better on this polish, I probably would've liked it more. It was just so thick.

I really wish I could love this polish, I really do. Maybe I'll save it to give away to one of you lovely nail art addicts. Yellow might be more your color!

No comments:

Post a Comment