Saturday 1 December 2012

Fabulous Glitters From Jindie Nails!

I recently came across Jindie Nails on Etsy and I was totally wowed by some of her creations. They are really different from any other indie polish brand, so I had to pick up a couple!

I will show you the (first) 2 i bought (because I obviously now have more on the way!)




First up is Jindie Nails BeTrixed. It is blue & yellow micro glitters with pink & black small hex glitters in a clear base. It is pictured here over Lime Crime Milky Ways. I really love the combination of colors! It applied beautifully and one coat was all I needed to get this cute topper look. A coworker compared these nails to the look of a roadmap. Isn't she so right!?




And this is Jindie Nails Happy Dance. It is a combination of micro & small teal, pink and pastel purple hex glitters with micro, small & large red hex glitters in a white jelly-creme base. This is 2 coats of the polish and that's all you needed for full opacity! It applied like a dream for being so glitter packed. The color combination is unlike anything I've ever seen for a white based glitter polish so this one really excited me.

You can purchase Jindie Nails Polish on Etsy. Both polishes are currently in stock, so go get them!

No comments:

Post a Comment