Friday 5 October 2012

Challenge Day 23: Inspired By A Movie

It's no question that I obviously failed this challenge. Big time. But I'm still going to try my best to finish it at my own pace.
Work has gotten really busy for me (which is a really good thing), so I'm trying to focus my energy on that. It was also my birthday and my 2 year anniversary with my boyfriend yesterday so that's exciting!

Anyway, this challenge was Inspired By A Movie. I didn't really know how to be inspired by a movie so I was looking through my collection of DVD's and saw The Notebook.
Then I thought of her super cute bathing suit!


If you're a bird, I'm a bird! I love The Notebook. It for sure made me fall in love with Ryan Gosling.


I recreated the pattern on her bathing suit (or outfit whatever it is) for this mani! My stripes were a little messy for this but i think it's pretty close to the pattern!


Ignore my messy stripes. I even recreated the pocket! The colors used for this mani were China Glaze Purr-fect Plum, OPI Comet Loves Cupid and Joe Fresh Concrete.


Did any of you mess up on the challenge? Hope I'm not the only one!

No comments:

Post a Comment