Friday 12 October 2012

Nail Art Inspired By A Polish Box!

So after swatching all of my new Lime Crimes, I wanted to do some funky art! I was looking around for inspiration and I spotted one of my polish boxes.

So hey, why not! Here is some art over Lime Crime Milky Ways.


Here's a shot of my nails over the box, so you can see the design. A cute black & white flower box. I think this is from Ikea or something, but it's one of my many boxes I keep polish in (I need a better storage system)


And here are the close-ups! As you can see I have a better handle on my camera now. I chose different flower designs on the box to create on my nails and this is what I came up with! Pretty neat, huh?


I like my thumb the best! I thought this was a fun way to keep the color from yesterday on my nails, but do something fun with it! I used an eBay nail art pen to do the designs.

Inspiration from the things around you can definitely create some of the best manis!

2 comments: