Tuesday 9 October 2012

Smitten Polish Pink Lemonade!

Part of my summer Indie haul was a preorder from Smitten Polish! I had never tried the brand before, so I was very excited to test it out.

Smitten Polish has a very exciting collection of glitters in creme & jelly bases! I love that, it's like automatic glitter sandwiches. 


This is 3 coats of Smitten Polish Pink Lemonade. It's a cream-yellow jelly base with micro & medium fuchsia hex glitters suspended throughout.


As you can see after 3 coats I still had a little bit of VNL but it was barely noticeable in person. I really like how dense the glitter is in this polish, it ensures that you'll never have any issues with glitter placement.


Overall this is definitely a new favorite in my collection. I can't wait to try other Smittens!

You can purchase Smitten Polish on Etsy, however she is currently closed. You can also follow Smitten Polish's page on Facebook to keep up to date on restocks and new polishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment