Thursday 12 July 2012

Nail Art Challenge: Day 5. Blue Nails!

So, as you can see, I am definitely not doing these every day. I'm definitely trying to. I've been better at actually painting them every day than posting them!
This day I was especially excited, because my new Bundle Monster set came in the mail! All of the designs are so adorable. I wanted to use all of them. So hard to decide which to use first.

Well, anyway. Here's day 5, blue nails :)


This is Sally Hansen Instadri Blue Streak. It's a gorgeous sky blue shimmer polish. It has also a frosty finish as well as a nice shimmer. The color is just, oh my god. I can't even. For all you nail art addicts on a budget, Instadri polishes are amazing for the price. This is two coats. It applies evenly and doesn't streak too much.


I then sponged my tips with China Glaze Knotty from the Anchors Away Collection. It's hard to see in this photo, the flash did not agree with me here. It's a pretty subtle effect, Knotty isn't super shear but it is shear enough just to add a little sparkle.


Here is a more accurate, no-flash photo, to show the difference of colors. I really liked how shiny and shimmery this was. I typically like cremes the best and avoid shimmers and shiny finishes other than glitter, so I wasn't sure if I'd like it, but I do!


I then stamped a design from my new Bundle Monster plates! This is an image from BM-314 stamped with Kleancolor Black. I LOVE this design. It was so fancy and funky at the same time. I was really happy with the way this image stamped too. Super clean, and it didn't smudge at all.

Have any of you purchased the new Bundle Monster plates? How did you like them?
I have to say, it was worth every penny!

No comments:

Post a Comment