Monday 23 July 2012

Lush Lacquer Snap Crackle Pop!

For this post I took a little break from my challenge because I couldn't resist trying out more of my Lush Lacquers!


This is Lush Lacquer Snap Crackle Pop! Obviously inspired by Rice Krispies, it is a blue jelly with blue, red and white hex & bar glitters.
I'm usually not a fan of bar glitters. No matter what I do, I can't get them to lay flat. The bar gliters in Snap Crackle Pop were actually pretty well behaved! I picked a few off that were curling up but other than that, they laid right against my nail.


I love the red/white/blue color combo. I'm not American, but I like that it's so festive! I wish I had this on the Fourth of July! This is 1 coat of Snap Crackle Pop over 2 coats of Sally Hansen Blue Me Away!. It's the perfect underwear, it's matches the blue jelly base perfectly.


Snap Crackle Pop has an awesome formula. This one coat covered this densely and I had minimal trouble over placement. I just dabbed the brush a little in bald spots and I was good to go!

I'm still wearing this mani right now. It's so much fun! I don't want to take it off!

You can purchase Lush Lacquer on Etsy in full size bottles or mini bottles like I have here. You can also visit them on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment