Sunday 17 June 2012

Swatch Spam: My Favorite Polishes!

Polishes definitely come and go and I always come across a new favorite every once in a while. Especially at this time of year when neons are popping up everywhere you look. Well I was wondering what my actual favorite polishes were and I wanted to share them with you guys!
Prepare for some picture heavy swatch spam.


This is OPI Gargantuan Green Grape. However, when I look at this color I don't see grape. I see honey dew melons. You know, the blue-ish green color on the inside, this is the exact color. This is a light green creme that applies horribly streaky. You need 3 coats for full opacity. At the same time the color pay off is more than worth it for me.


 This is China Glaze Turned Up Turquoise. It's a neon so it dries matte as you can see here. Topcoat makes it shiny but doesn't change the color, it's as bright matte as it is shiny. This is one of my favorite colors so it's always been a clear favorite. The application is also a dream. The first coat is sometimes streaky but you only need two coats and it dries in a flash.


China Glaze Make Some Noise. This is from the new Poptastic collection and is an awesome bright color. It's a reddish-pink that covers beautifully in two coats. I bought a few others from the Poptastic collection but this one definitely stole my heart.


This is the best red in my collection, a must have for everyone. OPI Comet Loves Cupid is an oldie from the 2009 Holiday Wishes Collection. I actually got it for free when I started my job at the salon that I do hair at 2 years ago and it was one of my first OPIs. This is 1 coat, that's it that's all. You can see a bit of my nail line in the photos but not in person. Perfect. Red. I can say no more.


Last but not least is China Glaze Ruby Pumps. This is a favorite across the world as far as I can tell. It's a red jelly base with red glitter and an awesome color payoff in 2 coats. It's a pain to photograph, hence why I only have one picture (I took about 300, this was the only good one). This is a must have for all red lovers. Go get it.

What are your favorite polishes? Do we have any in common?
I'm off to celebrate Father's Day with my family, happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment