Tuesday 9 April 2013

KBShimmer spring polishes, swatch & review!

now, i didn't pick up all of KBShimmer's spring polishes, just my favorites.
but i thought i would share all the pastel, glitter goodness! these are some of my favorite indie's ever released.


i'll be showing you Where My Peeps At?, Spring Training & Iris My Case.


this is Where My Peeps At? it is a pastel yellow jelly with blue, yellow, pink & green hex glitter. this is great! this was 3 coats and it applied beautifully. it makes me like yellow. in my opinion this is the better version of Candeo Jellybean. easier to apply, more flattering on my skin tone & funner glitter. perfect for spring!


this is 3 coats of Spring Training. this was a quick favorite. it's a mint green jelly/creme with multicolored hex glitters. mint green with glitter? i am very much in favor of that. and again, it applied beautifully with no problems and the glitter was nice and dense.


and last, but not least, Iris My Case. this is a great lilac jelly/creme with pink, blue, purple & white hex glitters. lilac is a huge weakness of mine, so this was an obvious grab when i saw it. this was also 3 coats for full opacity and again, great formula.


here's a picture showing my obsession with lilac glitter indies. have i gone overboard? maybe. am i ashamed? not even a lil bit.

you can purchase KBShimmer polishes on Harlow & Co for all the international ladies, and you can also purchase them from KBShimmer's Etsy for all American residents.

No comments:

Post a Comment