Saturday 11 August 2012

F4 Polish Piper! Glittertastic Swatches

Hello everyone! Today I have another indie polish to show you! I actually found F4 Polish just by scrolling through polish related listings on Etsy one day and I immediately fell in love.
Their shop has an amazing abundance of glitter goodness. Couldn't resist!
I picked up an order from them consisting of 3 different polishes, and this is the first one I tried out!



Here is a bottle shot of F4 Polish Piper! Super cute label, neon pink! It made my camera nearly die (It doesn't like neon). Anyway, check out that macro glitter shot! Actually, it's more like a close up glitter shot, but it counts!



This is 1 coat of F4 Polish Piper over 2 coats of OPI Do You Lilac It?. This was the perfect underwear for Piper! It matched perfectly. Piper is a dense lavender, white & violet glitter polish with a clear base. Perfect for toppers, but dense enough to build up to wear on it's own. It features micro - large hex glitters and goes on very evenly. I didn't have to dab or place the glitters anywhere!


Here's a neat bottle shot with my mani all blurred out. Ha ha, I thought this was artsy! I loved this polish. Anything lavender is a weakness of mine, so I'm glad I picked up this beauty!

You can purchase F4 Polish on Etsy and keep up with them on Facebook!
Piper is not currently in stock, but the girls at F4 Polish restock very often, so keep your eyes out!

1 comment:

  1. I love artsy blur shots! The combination of Llilac and glitter is perfect and that's awesome that it was so easy to work with. I hate fishing for glitter!

    ReplyDelete